Monday, January 02, 2006

my new profile picture...

i'm not having an identity crisis, nor am i trying to reinvent myself a la al gore. i just never had the picture digitized before, and i think it is the best representation of my relationship with God. (God would be the tree...)

also, i have not written much lately due to the holidays, and due to the fact that i got a sweet new analog blog with my barnes and noble gift certificate for graduation. i like to sit at the coffee house and physically write sometimes.

did i mention that kara and i got our master's degrees a couple weeks ago? that was pretty cool...cool to be done anyway.

this is not a very deep post, but there has been a lot going on in my life, and i think i need to triage before i start writing about it all.

cory

No comments: